When We Are Closed
When the surgery is closed you can:
Consult Your GP Online
If your medical query is non-urgent then you can Consult With your GP ONLINE
The GP will aim to deal with you query withing 4 - 48 working hours.
Use the 111 Service
You can call the 111 service for medical advice that is not an emergency.
The service is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
It is free to call from landline and mobile.
For urgent care requirements, you may need to visit the base at the following Bart's Health hospitals:
Newham Asian Women’s Project (NAWP) is now London Black Women's Project (LBWP)
Phone number - 020 8472 0528
Address - 661 Barking Rd, London E13 9EX
Aanchal 0845 451 2547 (24 hour crisis line for Asian women experiencing domestic abuse)
Depression and Anxiety
- Samaritans 0845 790 9090 (24 hour crisis line for people contemplating harming themselves)
- Saneline 0845 767 8000 6pm – 11pm every day (Practical information, crisis care and emotional support)
- No Panic 0800 138 8889 10am – 10pm every day UK Freephone (For people experiencing panic or anxiety problems)
Late and Weekend Opening Pharmacies
- Pharmacy Republic - 020 85480221 138 Barking Road, East Ham, Newham, London, E6 (Open until 11pm Mon-Fri, Midnight Sat-Sun)
- Munro Pharmacy on Green Street and Prince Regent Lane.