Private Surgical Procedures and Dermatology
NHS funding for minor surgery has become severely restricted in the last few years. Health Authorities are no longer able to afford treatment of those annoyingly, common lumps and bumps.
Dr Pamar has extensive minor surgery and dermatology experience.
- He is the clinical lead for the dermatology service in Newham
- He has been worked in the dermatology department at Whipps Cross hospital for the last 19 years. Excision of skin cancer, particularly from the head and neck are done routinely.
- He is one of three GPwSI minor surgeons in Newham and the only doctor in Newham to be accredited for level 3 surgery (head and neck cancer).
We can offer treatment at a fraction of the cost that you would incur if you went to a private hospital.
At Woodgrange Medical Practice we are able to offer surgery for these benign lesions for a reasonable fee.
We are able to treat:
- Skin Tags
- Sebaceous Cysts
- Other skin lumps and bumps
- Lipoma (Fatty lumps)
- Excision of the first lesion = £180
- Excision of 2nd, 3rd and 4th lesions = £80 each.
- Shave excision with histology £150
- Skin tags dependent on number = £30 - £120
- Private consultation £60
To book an appointment please contact reception at Woodgrange Medical Practice